Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, June 22, 2009

New Adventure

Well, it is to soon to know, but Jeff and I are trying to conceive and I believe we have. YAY. I will know tomorrow morning.

So, with that being said for the next while this will turn into a pregnancy journal of sorts. How I feel, what workouts I am doing, my diet, fatigue, and general well being. I don't remember much from being pregnant with Micah, but a few things have already started and the memories are starting to rush back to me.

I know that I want to do things different this go around.

1) control my eating a little more and not eat everything I want.

2) exercise everyday, no matter what time it is, get my workout in.

3) Not gain 60 lbs again! Aiming for 35 lbs.

4) keep this journal the whole time

I will check in tomorrow and let you know the results of the PG Test.

No comments: