Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, June 27, 2008

Austenland by Shannon Hale

So, I will admit that I have NEVER read any of Austen, but after reading Austenland and then watching The Jane Austen Book Club, I want to read them all.

Austenland is a fantastic book. I loved all of the characters and the story was wildly entertaining. Just the kind of fiction book I was looking for lately. I read it because it is our June book club read, and I am so glad that I did. Ok, so time for another admitance........I listened to the book on cd because really when do I have time to read lately. I have 2 Ensigns, a Dave Rasmey book, and other magazines that keep piling up because I just am not making time for it. To many other priorities for me at the time.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this quickly. Read it, or as I did listen to it. hahaha

1 comment:

J-Mom said...

Thanks for the tip. I've been a reading maniac recently. Always looking for new stuff!