Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, June 30, 2008

All over the place

I feel like I have been all over the place with my goals lately. I think I have a path now and today was the beginning of huge things to come. I am doing Body-for-Life, I am working on a plan of action to get out of debt, I have a action plan to save for my education, Micah's schedule is coming together, and I have a new great calling at church, but I haven't been officially called yet so I can't let that one out yet.

Since we have moved I feel like I am starting to become Me again. I get things accomplished and my mindset is just a whole lot healthier. The next 12 weeks is all about changing myself and becoming healthier. Not just a physical makeover, but spiritual, and mental too.

Overall, I am happy and that is a nice place to be again.

2 comments:

J-Mom said...

May I suggest, Body For Life For Women also. I loved some of the motivational things that were in there and also the guidance for women. Just a thought!

Kathy said...

That is a lot of stuff going on! Now you can get back in a routine and get back on track.

P.S. I read body for life for women and it was great.