Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Flying Pig Marathon 2009

I have come to the realization that I am not achieving my weight loss goal because it seems that I have ALWAYS had that goal. So I am going to train for a marathon. It is held here in Cincinnati and it is called The Flying Pig Marathon. It is on Sunday, May 3rd so I feel like I have plenty of time to prepare for it. I know that with the training and my new goal that I will achieve my goal of weight loss on my journey to conquer the marathon, something I thought I would never do.

If you would like to join me on marathon morning you are more than welcome. I am going to do this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Good luck with this! I'm doing a half marathon & 25K this spring. Had I not been doing those already, I'd do this with you! It would be lots of fun! Glad to see you still in action! When does the cleanse start?