Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I didn't do it

Well in my last post I was really motivated to do something at my In-laws, but I sure didn't! I gained! and I am so mad at myself. I had a great time but I didn't do anything for myself or my goals.

I am only home 1 week before I go to see my family and I have so much to do. I am taking each day at a time. I am going to log on here and enter what I eat and what exercise I have done.

I hope that I will be better at my family's house. I can't backtrack more than I already have. I have worked way to hard to just throw it away while visiting family.

I have been at our gym for a year now and I have only lost 21 lbs. I should have lost at least 52 lbs. 1 lb a week. I only lost less than 1/2 lb a week. What is my problem, why can't I stay on track with my diet. I know that it is my diet that is failing me. I am not staying on track at all. This is a problem for me and I am the only one that can solve it.

1 comment:

Visionquester said...

You are doing better than me... I lost 20 and then gained back 20!

~C.
(just found your blog)