Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Energy is Good

It has been great to get my energy back. I have started Fly Lady again and so far so good. The kitchen hasn't looked so good in a long time. I know Jeff appreciates it. Also, I have been successful in replacing all the soap, bath, face products with good toxic free items. I am working on getting new make-up but that will be a process due to funds. All things in baby steps.

I am feeling really great about this natural path that I am starting and it is really inspiring to make me learn more, always a good thing.

So often I wish that my Grandmother and Grandfather were still around so I could ask them so many questions. They lived so natural and smart and it just got lost on my mother. Many times I feel them guiding me in the right direction though and that brings me great peace. Sometimes when I come across something new, or read something familiar I thankful for the guidance in the right direction.

On another note I have decided that once this baby is born I am going to go to Weight Watchers and get on a program that will help me. I can't do it alone and I need help and I know that WW is a healthy good program. I am forgetting many of the things I learned in my nutrition class because that was 5 years ago and seems like a lifetime ago because of all the things that have happened in that time. I still have a good general knowledge, but I don't feel confident to say things to others anymore. I can't wait to get back to school!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I sing the praises of WW & went back myself! I'm here to help when you are ready :) They offered a tweaked program for nursing Moms so you can get started whenever you feel up to it after the little one comes!

Kathy said...

WW is amazing. 30+ pounds and counting!