Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting along with my Goals

So, I finally cleaned up the basement, with the help of my hubby, and now all I need to do is get all my craft items organized and I will have a fully functioning craft area. I am really excited about it. So, to go along with that I am giving myself a sewing project. I have wanted to start sewing and didn't really know where to start. I am going to make Halloween treat bags for Micah and the new baby. I had a awesome trick or treat bag that my Grandma made me when I was young and I remember loving it. So, I am going to start with that small project and go from there.

Also, along the Halloween lines, I am going to give an other option instead of candy. I haven't decided what yet, but it may be a toy or healthy alternative to candy. There are some really cool websites for creating eco-friendly holidays and good ideas for reusing items for decorations. We will see if it turns out or not, but I like having the option and not spending money.

I am having a lot of fun slowing changing into my new holistic/eco-friendly lifestyle. I am excited to see myself this time next year. I have some great ideas for things down the road and I continue to get ideas from others that I can start right now.

I am still de-cluttering and getting rid of so much junk. I only wish my things on craigslist would sell faster. I am going to work on that later today. I'm thinking repricing and some other ideas, maybe a yard sale on Thursday. I know an off day, but there are alot of people like me that like deals any day not just the weekend.

I will update some more later. I'm off to the fabric store.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need to do some decluttering too! I keep telling myself that I have plenty of time since we'll have 2 houses but really that's just my way of putting it off! lol

One closet down though & 2 to go! Maybe this weekend I'll tackle one!

Great to hear how you are doing & thanks sooooo much for your sweet words :)