Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Friday!

Carmen will be here no later than this Friday February 19, 2010! The date was moved up because I am in serious hip and back pain. When I found out I was having a girl I was very overwhelmed! I get very nervous thinking I will be responsible for someone like me. I know what I was like growing up and I just hope I can be all the things she needs.

Now that it is days away, I am nothing but excited and happy. I have had an overwhelming feeling that she and I will be close and we will share a bond that can not be broken. I'm sure we will have moments because I will be her Mother first and always, but I can't wait to do all the fun girly things I love to do and can't with Micah or Jeff.

I will post pictures and thoughts as soon as I can.

No comments: