Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Checking off Goals, and cutting the Fat

A couple things:

1) I know at the beginning of this month I wanted to do Hip Mountain Momma's challenge and do something new each month. I have started recycling and I will continue to do so, but I am not going to worry about doing another goal for Feb or March. I just can't add one more thing to my plate right now. I hope that I can focus on doing my part to treat our Mother Nature better once I have the baby and have better control of my life. (this is the cutting the fat part, I promised myself I wouldn't add anything to my plate and I added this and so I am now cutting it)

2) The debt goal should be attained by mid March.

3) My husband and I have committed to each other that we will no longer eat out except ONCE a paycheck. We ran the numbers and we were basically EATING OUR MONEY. We want to save more and we know that by eating at home we will 1)save more 2) eat better 3) lose weight. All things that fall in line with our goals. YAY

4) Baby girl comes in less than 30 days, 27 to be exact. I have a good feeling that she is strong and healthy, but we won't know until the day she comes. I just hope that she doesn't come early and she stays on with the scheduled C-Section. I feel good most days, but I also take it very easy most days. I do chores around the house, but mostly I am resting. I gained 50 lbs with Micah and with Carmen I have only gained 35. I still have time but I am pretty sure I will not gain 15 lbs in the next 4 weeks. At least lets hope not!

2010 is treating us ok. I hope that it just gets better and better. It is still only the beginning of the year and I have so much hope and goals for the rest of the year.

No comments: