Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unmotivated

I have every tool possible to achieve success with my weight, except the one you Have to Have, SELF CONTROL.

I continue to self sabotage and now I have lost my motivation to go downstairs and do my workout. I know that the program works and that all I have to do is do it. I know what I should be eating and not eating, yet all I do is eat what I shouldn't. I have goals, but I don't do the things to meet them. What is causing me to be like this?

Waking up early to workout is not happening! No matter what I plan or anything, I am just to tired in the morning to get up any earlier.

I know that if I just focus on my diet then I don't have to worry so much about my workouts. As easy as that sounds, it's not.

This is my constant battle, I hope one day I can find some sort of balance and happiness, but for now it is still my battle.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm so sorry that you're struggling. Self control is REALLY hard. I'm a big emotional eater. And I like to eat at night, even when I'm not hungry. That's my biggest struggle. As for exercising, I find it much easier to keep it up when I workout with a partner. When I go to the YMCA on my own, I'm less likely to work for very long or very hard. But when I go with Beth, we push each other along. I hope you get over your exercising hump and get back on track.