Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

That's what I'm Talking About

Yesterday I got the urge! You know that urge to get out there and run or exercise because you missed a couple days. I have been consistent and pushing myself hard and then we took the weekend off because of the holiday and Monday morning was craziness, so I didn't get to go on my morning walk/run. By the afternoon I was so itchy for my run that I just had to stop everything put the kids in the stroller and go! LOVE IT! I have always wanted that feeling back and the only way to get it is to be consistent and like what you are doing.

I haven't had that feeling for a long long time. Since before kids. I think even before I was married. It feels nice to have it back and know that I am doing the right thing and on a good path for success.

So here is to the itchy feeling of staying on track :)

No comments: