Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 is Around the Corner

Well, 2011 is around the corner and after talking to my husband it is going to be a very lonely year. We will see each other for probably a total of 2 months because of deployment and pre-deployment stuff. BOO! My energy will be focused on losing this weight once and for all and keeping the kids and I sane while Daddy is gone.

I am starting this week, today in fact. I threw out all the holiday leftover candy and food. I am focused and ready to hit the gym tonight.

The Plan:
1 to 2 hour workout with Heidi in the morning
Afternoon walk/jog with Carmen
Evening weight lifting/gym time alone

The Food:
I am going to eat as close to whole as possible. Cutting out the sugar and refined foods. Eating portion correct sizes.

I am still a little sick, but I am so stir crazy from staying home for the last 2 months with a sick family and self. I am ready to go, move, get it.

Weigh ins will be weekly.
Pictures will be random.
Measurements will be monthly.

My first milestone of the year will be in March for my 30th birthday. I am excited to see what kind of changes I can achieve by then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for a fabulous plan & I know you will do great! I cannot imagine how hard it will be when hubby is deployed for a plethora of reasons but putting your health first & keeping sane has to be a good thing!!!

I'm going to keep dieting as well for another 10 or so pounds unless I get pregnant! I will turn 39 on Saturday & want to hit 40 in 2012 feeling my best!!!

You've SO got this, Natalie!!!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Thanks Heather! I know I can do it, this time it will happen for me. No more self hate :). You have done awesome and I know you will meet your goal because you have met so many in the past. You look amazing and will have a great pregnancy when it happens. Love keeping up with you!!

Thank you for keeping up with me, it totally keeps me accountable.