Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SICK!

Well, last time I posted was about the same time my kids were getting sick and we are still sick, me included! I was able to keep it off for a while but now I am completely and totally in the thick of it!! It is horrible. As soon as we think we are getting better and it is safe to be social again, someone else comes home with something.

Anyway, I have a plan and a friend of mine that I have met here, we intend to start as soon as the holidays are over and we are all better. Which I hope the all better comes before the holidays are over because at this point I feel that my sweet little girl will have a horrible first Christmas.

Please pray for us, and our surrounding friends because it seems to have hit us all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no!!!! Will pray for everyone's health. I got hit pretty hard on our honeymoon too & it took a while to finally feel 100%. These cooties floating around lately are no joke!

Feel better & Merry Christmas to you guys!!!!