Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, June 20, 2011

Doing GREAT

OK I know I have been missing for a WHILE, but I am super busy visiting family and having fun and LOSING WEIGHT! So when Jeff left I was 219, I know right! shame shame. Anyway I am down to 208, I have had many different things going on and exercise has been really inconsistent, but for the past week and a half I have been doing great on my diet and eating lots of veggies. I feel great, my clothes are starting to get loose and I am on a roll.

I am feeling super pretty ;) and very motivated. I know that has to do with my diet and being with family is helping. I am not on track for my BIG goal for when Jeff comes home, but I have reset that goal and I want to lose another 46 lbs before he gets home. that is 2 lbs a week until he gets home. I will keep it up once he gets home too. So

I am so my weight would be 162 when he gets home!!! I was 170 when we got married so that 162 weight will blow his mind-and mine for that matter.

Life is good!

I have so many goals and dreams running in my head. I just have to keep going.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! And you were already pretty girl!!!

Thanks SO much for your support. It means more than you know! So glad you are feeling so awesome!