Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, May 23, 2011

Not Staying the Course

This past weekend I indulged a little more than usual, I didn't drink enough water, and my exercise was low. So my weight loss for this week was only .8 lbs. I weighed in at 214 this morning. Granted it was a loss, but I do feel like next Monday will be a nicer weight loss because I am back on track with water intake and not over indulging. I will be traveling this week is the only thing that concerns me, but I am going to stay focused and do my best and leave the rest.

Along with traveling I will be using a different scale, so I'm not sure where I will start on that scale. So I am not going to freak out about next weeks weigh in weather good or bad. I will look at it as a starting point for my time with my family and expect to continue my 2 lbs loss from that point.

I do know this is a journey to be enjoyed. I am doing what I can to change my choices everyday. To be more active and eat wiser. I am enjoying life and enjoying my size now. I feel beautiful and know that as I get better I will become more of the person I see myself and others will see what I see.

Anyhow, CONSISTENCY is all anyone needs! seriously, it is the best thing to just get up and go, when you don't feel like it, just go through the motions. I guess where this doesn't work is when your just going through the motions days or more than the days you put your 200% into a workout. Yes it would be FABULOUS to make every single workout 100%, but sometimes it just doesn't workout that way.

Motto lately is: DO YOUR BEST AND FORGET THE REST!

Happy Monday Lovelies!

No comments: