Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Let's Get Back in the Game!!

Alright, I am ready to set some goals for the week and get the ball rolling again.

I feel confident in my ability to achieve goals lately and I want to get the ball going just a bit faster.

1- I will run/walk outside with the kids 4 times this week. 2+ miles each time
2- I will start INSANITY and complete each days workout
3- I will make my meals and be ok eating at home this week.
4- I will get that stupid table painted this week!

I am looking forward to doing Insanity! I start it tomorrow Sunday August 14, 2011 and will end my 60 days October 14, 2011. I'm sure I will take progress pictures. I won't post those until the end though ;)

I am not going to add this to my goals, but I want to get in the habit of blogging each day again. Also, I want to get more meaningful posts out there. I am still struggling with alot of things, but one thing is for sure I am actually losing weight now! I like where I am going and who I am becoming.

Who are you? Do you like who you are becoming?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Still here following along. Perhaps coming up with a very long blog post on life but definitely getting back to normal.

Glad to see you plugging along! One word of wisdom regarding Insanity...make sure you are eating enough!!! I wasn't & actually gained doing the program. I love it though & intend to get back to it once a week for a functional workout!