Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Emotional Roller Coaster

This week I said goodbye to my family and had to watch my kids cry because we were leaving them too.

We came home to an empty house and my son asking where Daddy is.

Grumpy people who work as customer service people that don't want to help or do their job is getting me worried about if I am going to get to school this fall. Long story-It is my fault, but it could be resolved if they wanted to help me :(

I miss my husband very very much!

My daughter is in 18 month old, I want to communicate, but can't mode and this is the most frustrating stage for me.

Did I mention I miss my husband?! ok

Why is it I had so much hope and excitement when I was with my family and as soon as I get home it is like the life is sucked out of me. RIDICULOUS!

Diet is on, so that is good. Workouts are going, so that is also good.

Another postitive, I came home to a whole new selection of clothes to chose from because of my 15 lbs weight loss so far. Here is to the next 15 lbs and the next and the next..............

Ahhh life, isn't it fun?!

What crazy things are going on in your world?

No comments: