Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, September 16, 2011

Where did my Motivation go?

I was on such a roll and then life comes in and sidetracks me and now I have no drive to get back on the horse. I was doing so well too! I am feeling hugely disappointed in what I have done while Jeff is gone and I know it is wrong to think this way, but it's true. I know I can make a major dent still if I get up and 'just do it'. But that's just it I HAVE TO DO IT. I love working out, I love running, I really do, but I don't like the cleanup. I can't do anything else in my day until I clean up. Anyway I am complaining instead of acting!

I will dust myself off and start again, because that's what we do. We try, try again! That is what is important, that we try again.

I miss my husband!!!

No comments: