Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pushing Through!

I am fitting into clothes that I haven't been in since my fittest I was after I had Micah! Now just to fit into those few things I have from before Micah!

I have kept my weight at 201 for a while. I know it is my diet. I have been running and I started lifting weights again last week. I feel myself getting smaller even though it isn't showing on the scale. I know that it will all show in time. I am dealing with my monthly cycle right now so my eating is a little crazy but other than that I have been ok. I am going to get it together and really push myself diet wise this month so I can have some killer results before the hubs comes home!

Yes, he comes home in just over 30 days! I can't believe that the time has flown like it has. I have so many things I wish I would have done better. But I did the best I can and I know for a fact that I did. So I will live with that and He can take it or leave it. I am done worrying about things that are far beyond my control and just deal with my day to day. There are always going to be ways that I can improve, but that doesn't mean I did a horrible job in the first place.

Fall is here and for the first time I am really excited for it! All the cute clothes and fun fashion and not sweating to death and needing a shower just being outside for 10 minutes. Oh and the million of mosquitoes! Those stupid bugs were constantly attacking me and my family. We were always covered in major bumps and itching like crazy.

Mostly feeling good. Trying to keep myself positive and keep the self talk positive. I am beautiful at any size.

No comments: