Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, November 28, 2011

Boys are Back in Town

YAY! I survived deployment! My husband is back and we are happily back to our routines today. My foot is feeling much better and I just got back from a nice little mile jog. I am a bit stiff and I am pretty sure I need new shoes, but new shoes will have to wait until after Christmas most likely.

You will find me here blogging and attacking my weight with all my focus for the rest of 2011. It is my main focus and now that I have my hubby back I can put all of my energy towards working out because now I know I have help with the house and kids. I plan on doing some pictures. I was thinking of doing pictures every 4 weeks to help me when I get down. To see just how far I have come. Some days it just gets daunting thinking about how far I still have to go. I am very thankful that I am so much farther ahead on my health and fitness than I was  a year ago. I am living my dream, instead of just dreaming my dream! That feels incredible!

The Glad Game is going well and it really is helping me be a happier person all around. I am also working on saying no graciously. This way I don't feel bad saying no to people and people feel good about asking or inviting me to things in the future. I have been doing this for about 3 weeks and so far so good. It is nice to be free of the guilt for saying no. I make my schedule and I don't let others interrupt things that are non-negotiables like working out, or family time.

I plan on hitting the gym tonight. Getting in a nice weights workout and some HIIT(High Intesity Interval Training)

33 Days left in 2011, make them count!!

No comments: