Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, December 2, 2011

Consistency is Key

Want results-Consistency
Want to keep that happy high-Consistency
Want to make new habits- Consistency
Want to meet goals- Consistency

See where I am going with all this. It takes consistency. Pushing through the times you just don't want to! This goes for anything! Working out, eating right, building a business, strengthening your mental ability, working on a new skill, to achieve these things you need consistency.

My life over the last week has come back to a happy normal. I have been able to control myself because my emotions are much more in check then they have been in like a year or more. I am older, wiser (I hope), and I know I am much stronger! I am enjoying my workouts and kicking my butt each and every day. I know I still have so much to learn and I am very eager about that. 2011 has been a very great year! I am taking advantage of every last moment it has to give me!

I will be ending the year with stats, pictures, and a very excited outlook towards 2012! This next year holds so many exciting things. I am not ready to tell just yet, but let me just say I have been very busy ;) Next year I will be double as busy!

29 Days left lovelies! Kill it!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Almost time to close the books on your challenge. You have done amazing & I hope you are enjoying having hubby home! Merry Christmas!!! xoxo