Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I have been so busy I am not keeping up with this daily like I wanted to. But I will keep trying. I have made it to the gym everyday this week and I am really tired. I only had one bad day for my diet and that was today. I had two, yes 2, Krispy Kreme donuts, YUM! But in all honesty they weren't that great. I think I can live without donuts. Not my cheat of choice anymore. If I am going to splurge I need to really enjoy it and make it worth the pain and agony on the road or in the gym. Does that make any sense?

I need to work on my water intake. That is my goal today. I am not drinking enough water. I did really good last week, but this week I have struggled.

Anyhow Lots to do. I have to go for now!

No comments: