Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not 10 but 15 lbs

Jeff and I are going to up the anty to 15 lbs. We weighed in on Sunday and the stats are Jeff: 195.8 Nat: 205.8. I am looking forward to beating him and getting the golf clubs. I am seeing a difference in my body from the heavy lifting. I am getting tighter and firmer. All of the saggy parts are getting nice and firm, which is awesome! I want to get my weight down, but it is just as important to have strong muscles. Whichever order that comes in, I don't care, as long as it happens. I can't wait for summer to show off my new body.

New pictures will be posted in about 2 weeks, so look forward to that. hahaha. I'm sure I won't be that happy with them, but I am hoping to see some changes in my body. I LOVE to SEE results, not just feel them.

I still love my program. I am upping my cardio to see if I can drop some of the weight. Today will be a 60 min cardio day.

Thought of the day:
What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it.Alexander Graham Bell

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love your thought of the day. I am totally printing that and posting it both at home and at work. My pastor talked about that this weekend and it completely rang true with my personal struggles. This quote put the period on that message. Thanks!