Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The New Rules of Lifting For Women

This book is going to change the way I workout and train. When I was reading the book it really just made sense. I had been searching for something to help me get back into training hard and everything I was coming across just didn't seem right for me. Then I was parusing one of the fitness boards I am a member of and people were reveiwing the book. After reading their comments and looking the book up online I realized it was exactly what I had been looking for. I bought the book yesterday and am finished already. I plan on starting the routine tomorrow and I can't wait.

I have always felt that fitness and eating should fit into your life individually and should make sense for you. No two people are the same and so why should eating and fitness be taught the same for everyone. General training is good for people to start to learn to listen to themselves, but as I get older I am learning to listen to body, spirit, and mind a little more.

No longer a Vegetarian....for now
I have decided that the vegan, veggie life isn't for me right now. Mabey later, mabey not. I added seafood last month and chicken back this month. I feel that I can be healthy and choose healthy meats to feed my family. It is so much more complicated than I am writing but for now this is my choice.

No comments: