Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Biggest Loser drama

So, If you are not watching the Biggest Loser this season consider yourself lucky. I had to turn it off last night because of the EVIL and HATE that is breeding on the show. It stems from a woman named Vicky! Adding fuel to the fire is a woman named Heba. What was a wholesome uplifting show with people changing their lives and making themselves better people, is now a horrible reality show just like the rest.

I wish that Biggest Loser would have tried harder to only get people with a good heart wanting to lose weight and maybe make some money along the way. My favorite seasons and the most memorable ones are with good people. Even last season with Mark being so mean at the beginning had his heart changed by the end and became a wonderful person before our eyes.

What is the saying about the true character of a person comes out under extreme stress, well VICKY'S true character is a horrible person and she needs to work on her insides more than her outside because her inside being that vindictive and hateful will kill her just as fast as her weight will.

I have said my peace now and will not continue to watch this season. I don't need more hate and contention added to my life. SHAME ON YOU BIGGEST LOSER AND SHAME ON THEM.

No comments: