Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Personal Thoughts

I am having a bit of an emotional and spiritual overload this week. The election has everyone's emotions up, good and bad.

I did not vote for Obama. I think he will change things especially now with the HUGE Democratic majority in the house. I do think that he has good intentions, but I believe that they will get scewed along the way. Anyway, I say all that to say, I have this deep feeling that I need to focus on simplifing my life and getting my family prepared. Putting God in the center and then family and then the world. Which is the way it should be anyway, but it is stressed so much more right now.

I know I am being vague but I don't really want to put details on the WWW. So I think I will start a hand written journal for the rest of these thoughts.

No comments: