Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Re-motivated

So, yeah the past 2 weeks I have been very unmotivated to do anything. I am recharged and ready to take on my next goal. I am setting it for 10 lbs. 183 lbs by the new year! That is totally do-able. You may be asking where I received my re-motivation well we arrived at my In-Laws today and they TOTALLY noticed my work and loss. It made me just want to do better and more. Plus, they have a treadmill and total body gym in the garage so I can continue to workout while here. I am excited! Hopefully my family will be just as nice.

So, my plan for the next week will be a 30 minute run on the treadmill every morning. Full body workout 3 times this week and if I can I want to do another 30 minute run at night. Maybe I can get out of the 190s while I am on vacation, who does that right??? I will be happy if I just maintain instead of gaining which is what I usually do when I visit the south.

December 9th I fly out west to see my friends and family whom I have not seen in about a year. I am hoping that they will have a positive reaction towards all my hard work. I know that I could have been better and already acheived my goals, but I am who I am and everyday is a battle. I will be out west for 2 weeks and I want to continue to lose while I am there so when I come home Jeff will notice a difference. Having others notice my hard work is like a drug to me, I crave it!

No comments: