Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Removing the dust

Today was the first time in at least 5 years I took out my cello, tuned it, and practiced for 30 minutes. I couldn't believe it, like riding a bike it just came back to me. I pulled out my first lesson book from when I was 10 yrs old and started at page 1. Relearning the scales, finger positions, correct tone. Now my goal is to practice everyday while Micah sleeps.

My favorite season is Christmas and my most favorite music is Christmas music. My goal is to practice enough to play for my church in December playing a Christmas hymn.

I went to the fabric store and have my materiel for the treat bags. I am going to finish them tomorrow.

Ordered some toxic free makeup to almost complete replacing all my old makeup.

Things are moving along. yayayayayayay.

What good are you doing? What goals have you achieved? Are you on the path that will get you to where you want to be?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Let's see...goals I am achieving are:

1. Eating better
2. Sleeping consistantly
3. Spending time doing the things I love
4. Having fun

I love that you got your cello out. My brother played it for years and I miss hearing him play. Good for you!