Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Running

I am so excited. I went for a 3 mile run today and it felt great. I am so excited I ran almost the whole time and I kept up a great pace. My overall pace was 13:13. The last mile is straight up hill! It is killer and I had to walk it. I could barely walk it, lets be honest I wanted to quit walking up it because I was so tired and it was so exhausting. Getting that done felt amazing though when it was all said and done.

If I can keep this up I will be so ready to run with Jeff anytime he wants me to go. The next big challenge for me is running with my kids in the jogger. When I run with them it adds 60 lbs. Granted I'm pushing it on wheels, but it is still very difficult for me. I will get there though! I am so excited too!!!

Life is stressful, but I am still reaching my exercise goals and I love it.

Ok, so a great thing happened today. I went to a regular clothing store looking for a gift and while looking I found a cute outfit that was on super clearance. I thought maybe I should go try it on and see where I am at. I put on the shorts and they went up without a problem and buttoned fine! holy cow! Now the shirt, a button up shirt no less. I turned from the mirror and put the shirt on and buttoned it up and HOLY COW HOLY COW HOLY COW, no gaping, fits great.

I am officially back in regular stores!! Granted it is still a size 16, but I am doing it. Progress is progress.

Stay fabulous people! Life is great even with all the crazy going on around us.

No comments: