Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, January 21, 2008

Scary a Before Picture



Granted this is just out of the shower, no makeup, hair not done, but I'm not talking about that. I am talking about my son being 7 months old and I still look like this! I am on my road to change and fitness, but I just can't believe that it has taken me so long to realize that I need a big change and I need it now.

I lost 5 lbs last week, and if my scale is correct I lost 3% body fat!!! The body fat is huge. So lets all hope for a 5 lb weight loss this week. My goal is to weigh in at 198 on Saturday for the Kmart weigh in.

I met a wonderful chika at the gym last week in Step class. Then I ran into her today her name is Charlotte. We talked about our goals and I am excited to see her succeed. She seemed a little down on her luck. We are going to go to Step class together each week.

No comments: