Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, September 12, 2008

Clean Office

Well, I finally did it. I cleaned up the office/guest bedroom. Now people can actually stay in this room and not be crowded with all my crap.

I am watching a friends 5 month old baby during the day, and it is helping me be more productive. I guess having more responsibility makes me do more. It is nice to be on top of things again. It can get pretty boring doing the same thing everyday. I just hope that I keep it up. I need a bookshelf really bad for the office. I think with the first weeks money from babysitting I will go and get one. Then I can finish up that room.

Things I still need to finish:

1-friendship kits service project (next Friday deadline)

2-plant the tulips (finish tomorrow)

3-bring couch from garage into guest room (tonight maybe)

4-hang pictures in guest room(???)

5-Bookshelf (Saturday??)

No comments: