Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blah

blah, gained 5 lbs due to all my stress the past two weeks and not going to the gym. blahblahblah........

If you haven't read my family blog I was out of power for the last 9 days. Life was very interesting to say the least. My stress level was through the roof. Not to mention my anxiety was out of control too. My face is a bumpy mess, I feel like crap, and I gained weight.

The power is back on, the laundry is done and put away, I am starting to feel my stress and anxiety levels lower and I have a game plan to get going on my weight loss again.

but mostly BLAH.....

One good thing about losing everything in your fridge and freezer is you get to start over and I am only going to place good things in there! Fruit, vegetables, low-fat meats, cottage cheese, you know all the good favorites. I am going to make some beans too.

I am going to try eating a piece of fruit anytime I get a sugar craving. I bought cantaloupe, watermelon, nectarines, and apples. Micah loves all of those too.

I don't think I am going to make any goal, so I will be writing some new ones by the end of the week.

No comments: