Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, September 12, 2008

Marathon???

I am thinking of running a marathon next year. It is a huge one here in Cincinnati called The Flying Pig Marathon. The track goes right by our house and we sat outside watching this year. I am very very intimidated by it. I don't run well at all right now, but I have a few friends that do marathons. I might ask them for help and motivation. For now it is just a thought.............I will continue this later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome girl!!!! I'm not sure I'll do another full marathon again although I wont say never but I'm definitely doing some bigger races next year too (half marathon & a 25K!)

You'll love it...truly lots of fun!

J-Mom said...

Great goal! Check out the running websites, full of great information. And of course, get all the information from your friends too! If you get addicted to doing marathons, we have one here in Memphis every December!