Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To Much Candy

I weighed in today at 198! bad bad bad. I am bloated because it is that time of the month and I have had to much of the Halloween Festivities. I know that it isn't 'real' weight because my clothes are still fitting loose. I am getting my focus back and I was really good today. I ate on track and went to the gym. I'm sure next week I will have a better result.

I am looking to be at 191 or less by next week.

We are heading down to Alabama for Thanksgiving, so now I am not only working hard for the ball, but I really want to look amazing going back to see family.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Natalie! Shannon here from Homemaking In The REAL World. I am happy to inform you that you have won a 3 month subscription to RELISH in my giveaway! Yay!

I will need your email address so RELISH can send you your links, and also your mailing address so that RELISH can send you some complimentary goodies.