Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No Way

So I did the Master Cleanse a whole day. By the end of the day I was so sick. I don't know if it was the cleanse or just me but I had a massive headache, my stomach was killing me, and I had the chills. So, I drank a large glass of water and went to bed. I woke up this morning feeling better, but I am not doing the cleanse anymore.

blah,

BUT my training is going awesome this week. I feel really good and so far so good this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You poor thing! I couldnt ever do that though I have done a partial day fast to help clean things out though.

Glad you feel better & way to keep going on that training!

Kathy said...

There is no way I would do anything like that. I never would have made it one day.