Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Interesting

So, since my last post I have changed my mindset. Easier said than done right! I have taken my focus off of my weight and body issues and put that energy towards something I actually have control over right now. SO for the past 4 days I have not bitten my nails!!!! This is huge for me. I see new growth and I use to have to get rid of it. Not so anymore. My nails are healing because right now they are in the worst shape they have ever been in. Most of my nails have some of the nail missing. It is embarrassing and gross to say the least. So far I don't even have any urges to bite them and if I find them mindlessly wandering around the mouth area. I just redirect them somewhere else. I keep a file close by and a buffer to keep them smooth.

I really hope that I can get over this and keep it up by the time the baby gets here. Then once I know I have this issue resolved I am going to move on to something else. I am taking control in the areas I have control.

No comments: