Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jeff's nutrition

My husband has finally put all of his trust in me and my nutritional knowledge. I have been studying Beverly International Nutritional supplements for a long time now and convinced my husband to go on their full program for weight loss. He started his first full day yesterday. I say full day because beginning this week we started the eating but not the supplements. We ordered them on Monday and I had them Tuesday afternoon. It was amazing.

I am keeping a daily log of his meals and he is in full control of his exercising program. He just lets me know at the end of the day what he did.

His start weight was 201. Marine Corp standards he has to be 184 or below for his height. So our main goal right now is to keep his muscle mass that he has and lose the fat. He doesn't really want to get huge just get his body fat low so the muscles he has already can shine.

I am just treating it like practice for me because doing his meals everyday for him it will be very easy to do the same for me once I have the baby. My plan is to get on the full program too and do P90X at home. I will have the baby the end of Feb, recoup for 6 weeks, end of march, and starting April to October (that's 7 months and 2 rounds of p90x!) losing as much as possible before we move. One less thing to worry about after we move. I know I said I wasn't focusing on my weight but I am just creating a plan and doing what I can now so the transition will be as smooth as possible. Then once we move I will think about maybe doing a competition and finding a trainer for that.

No comments: