Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cleared for Training

Talked to the Doc and he said that I am cleared to do any training as long as I don't feel pain and getting sweaty is great for me and the baby. So, here's the plan. I am going to do the stair stepper everyday. yep everyday because I am not able to walk everyday because of weather. If I get a walk in too then I am just doing that much more good. I am keeping a food journal and the doc said that my diet before was perfectly fine so I am back on. Keeping protein high and carbs complex and healthy fats. I am making a list for the fridge and keeping lots of fruit close by for all those sugar cravings you get while preggers. Sugar free jello is my friend too. That is the only artificial sweetener I am allowing.

I am freaking out a little bit because I am 5 lbs away from my total goal gain for this pregnancy and I still have 4 more months. I have to get control of myself otherwise I am going to be in alot of pain and emotional pain in 4 months.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Eat healthy, exercise, and take care of that baby. You will do awesome!