Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Goal of 50 LBS

It is that time of year, RESOLUTION time. This is the year of fabulousness time. I am going to find my inner diva and bring her to the surface. I will start with my water intake. You can't lose weight unless you drink plenty of water.

So my goal is 90 oz a day.

It might take me all year to lose 50 lbs, it might take me shorter. It doesn't matter how long as long as I am making progress I will feel great. I hope by spring I can start wearing my old clothes and mabey by summer I can start to buy new ones. That would be wonderful!!!!

I don't know if anyone reads this, but if you do please help me to stay motivated and leave a little hello or something. It will help me by knowing that other people know what I am doing. Plus, I am trying to be completely honest with this blog. No bull, just the thoughts going on in my head. Down and Dirty. Sunday will be my stats day. I will log in my weight and plan for the coming week.

I look forward to the most beautiful and healthy me ever.

No comments: