Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long time, no post

I know it has been a long time. This pregnancy is really putting me through the ringer. I am still around and am super busy. All of my blogging has been put on hold. I just don't have time or the will power to update often.

We put the Christmas decorations up and the outside is all decorated too. Micah is almost 2 1/2 and he is very much a crazy little boy. Interested in every little thing. We got a cat, he is pshyco kitty is what I call him. He likes to jump out and scare us all the time. It is pretty funny now that he doesn't feel the need to claw us each time. Jeff is crazy busy at work. I am tired and big bellied and most the time I hurt, ALOT.

My pulled groin injury has seemed to flair up really bad this pregnancy. My joints are in pain all the time and Carmen likes to stretch out often. It is hard to imagine that I still have 11 weeks to go. I am going to take a friends advice and take one day at a time because they aren't all bad. Some days I do have energy and can get things done.

I am trying to keep up on past goals and such, but really I have just put everything on hold.

I am excited to have a girl. I have started shopping and looking at all the fun blogs out there for girly things like bows and such. The clothes are much cuter for girls than boys. Some friends are throwing a baby shower for me. I am looking forward to gathering with friends. I don't feel like I get enough me time and once Carmen comes the me time will go down even more. I don't know what to do about that.

I don't like to complain, and that seems to be all I do lately. I need to change my mindset I guess.

I am very grateful for my husband and his extremely hard working personality. I am grateful for Micah's wonderful personality that makes me smile when he isn't being a 2 yr old. I am grateful for all the blessings that are sent to me. I have so much compared to many others. Especially because Jeff has a job and we have food in our fridge and money in the bank. That right there is more than most.

I am looking forward to the new year! Starting to make my list of what I want to accomplish this next year already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been slacking too! Life is busy & sometimes I just want to be in those moments. Not a thing wrong with that :) I'm sorry you are hurting so much! That's my fear too having arthritis but I suppose the blessing of a baby far outweighs that part. Thinking of you & your family! Big hugs :)