Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life

Life with two little ones is so crazy. There is so much I want to journal about but I just don't have the time.

I am doing The New Rules of Lifting. After I had Micah I did The New Rules of Lifting for Women. I am liking the original it is very similar to the women's version. I am expecting to see some great results at the end of phase 1. When I did the women's version I saw GREAT results. I am going to finish the whole thing this time though. I didn't last time. ok that's all I have time for Carmen's up.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am thinking about reading up on The New Rules of Lifting...thanks for sharing!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Kathy, If you like to lift, you will LOVE the book. The training is awesome. Either one is great!