Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Recommited

Yesterday started my new workout program. The first phase will last between 4 and 5 weeks. Two days down and I am super sore but super energized! I have cut the soda cold turkey and I'm only 2 days clean, but usually when I quit soda cold turkey I don't crave it again, unless I taste it again. I am watching my calories and staying between 1400-1600 calories a day.

I am re-motivated and feeling good and enjoying the good food that is so good for my body. I am really into green salads right now. When I say 'green' I mean green!

Fresh cut romaine lettus, cucumbers, avocado, green onions, spinach, green olives(sometimes), and my one non-green ingredient mushrooms. All that topped with homemade ranch dressing (the only kind of ranch I like).

kids are all crying so I will finish this post later.

No comments: