Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, April 26, 2010

Watching what I Eat

This week starts strict dieting. Jeff and I are doing South Beach Diet together. 2 weeks without carbs and then only whole grain after that with a few low sugar fruits re-introduced.

My workouts are going great. My muscles are sore but it is a good sore. I am keeping really active and hope to see some weight loss this week with a my diet change.

I haven't lost any weight. In fact I'm pretty sure I have gained. Today I weighed in at 214. boo considering I was at 210 a few weeks ago and I wanted to be at 202 by this week according to my goals set right after having Carmen.

I can't change the past only the future. I am striving to be better everyday.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

You're doing great! The scale may not say what you want it to but it sounds like you are heading in the right direction.

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Thanks Kathy, I'm feeling good, but I just want to look how I feel. My mental image of myself doesn't reflect how I really look.

Melinda said...

How old is carmen now? I noticed that after Eleanor was born I kind of stalled on my weight loss for like the first 4 months after her, then after that it started coming off easier. The breast feeding really doesn't show until 6 months. So you are doing great Natalie! Don't beat yourself up. They say that it takes 9 months to recover from a pregnancy and they are right, Ella is 10 months and I'm back to what I was before the pregnancy but I haven't lost any more than that. If you are exercising and eating good food then you will do great!