Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, August 13, 2010

17 Days

17 days left! I have had to move up our move one day because I found out that we will not have power or water in our house and it takes 24 hours to get it turned on. This week will be filled with purging and cleaning. Also, I have to take down all the items off the walls and patch and paint. Luckily the owners left some paint in the garage so it should be easy touch up.

I feel like I am in the calm before the storm. I just have a few church responsibilities left.

Tonight I am having a girls night and it will be my last hoorah with my favorite girls. Well most of them. It is the group that has kept me sane these last 3 yrs. I will miss all of them so much. They are all so different and have such great qualities about them. I have learned so much from them and I am happy that I was blessed with such great friends. I have always been blessed with wonderful friends. I only hope that I was as good a friend back.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Dang I'm so bummed I can't make it to the movie night tonight and that you can't make it to game night tomorrow. I hope you all have fun though!

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous time with your girlfriends!!!! Mine make my world a better place to be too!!