Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, August 23, 2010

1 Week left; Let the chaos begin

So the madness starts today and I won't post for a while. At least until we get settled and get internet at the new house.

Today we have to pack all the things we don't want the packers to touch and place them all together in an area that we can kind of rope off.

Tomorrow: doctor's appointments, cleaning, and my final girl's night out. We are doing SUSHI so excited about this!!

Wednesday: My sister arrives, the packers begin.

Thursday: The packers finish boxing everything

Friday: The truck comes to load up all of our stuff

Saturday: Major cleaning and possibly painting

Sunday: last day to spend as a family because Jeff won't join us for 3 weeks.

Monday: Between 3 and 4 a.m. my sister, the kids, and I start on the road for North Carolina.

Tuesday: Run massive amounts of errands getting power, water, etc for the new house. Pick up keys all that fun stuff.

Wednesday: Go to new house and moving truck arrives to drop off stuff.

I am going to miss my friends here in Ohio, but other than that I am happy to go. Looking forward to my next adventure!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Get it done girl!