Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, August 6, 2010

24 Days Left

How does one family collect so much stuff??? We have been cleaning out our house for the last 6 months of things we don't use/need anymore. On Tuesday I did another walk through of the house to get out more trash for trash day and I filled 3, yes 3, garbage bags full! I mean I have got to set up a better system so we don't have it just lingering around. I even consider us clean people. It is mainly just paperwork.

I can tell you right now that I know that I probably have another 2 or 3 bags full in the basement still too. I am getting rid of toys that don't work, have missing parts, or I'm just plain sick of. The kids have a moderate amount of toys, but it's like they have babies and multiply overnight. I was able to get rid of some bigger items yesterday, I LOVE CRAIGSLIST! At this point I am just giving stuff away. And I am getting it out of the house as soon as possible.

To be continued, I have to go run a errand.................

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Clean and purge...clean and purge. Two of my most favorite activities!