Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, September 20, 2010

Friday's Weigh In

Ok, well Friday I weighed in at 211.4. Which I am okay with after all the crap and stress that happened while my Mom was here. Lets just say it didn't go well. A trip to the E.R. then tons of junk food because that is what she wanted and I just don't know how to tell her 'no' when she gets in a 'crazy' mood.

Anyway, I am back on track and already did a 2.6 mile walk this morning and doing it again this evening after dinner. The kids love the walks. That is extra motivation to get out there and do it.

Jeff arrives in a couple days and I was hoping to be farther along, but it is what it is. I know that I am on a good track and I shouldn't have to many more hiccups.

The goals I'm still working on. I want to go over a few with Jeff when he gets here so they will probably be ready by Oct. 1.

Pictures will have to wait. My home computer is messed up and I have to use the laptop which is with Jeff.

Well, that's all for now. With God ANYTHING is possible!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

"With God ANYTHING is possible!" - Most true comment ever! Great attitude!