Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Support

I started a support page on facebook for a few friends. We are all on the weight loss goals right now and so we decided to do a weight watchers type support group, with weekly weigh ins and recipe swap, etc. Plus, this way we keep each other accountable and we can celebrate the successes too. If you want to join, you can. It is closed to members only so your stats and information is kept confidential. It is under common interest, health and wellness, called Perfect 10!.

So, the first weigh in is on Friday! I will be keeping this journal still and posting pictures and stats here. I will weigh in each Friday and take pictures once a month. The first set this Friday September 17. Next set will be October 17. This way I remember.

I am trying to get my routine down before Jeff gets here. That way when he comes I don't have to big of bump in my weight loss.

I am still developing and working on my other goals, but I am super excited about them and extremely motivated! Maybe I will finish them tomorrow and post them. I will see, I'm not rushing myself anymore. I am the new improved back to being me, ME. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so awesome girl!!!! Please do keep us posted here (or I'll creep the FB page...lol)

I'm glad things are settling in there too & getting a groove before Jeff arrives is a perfect plan! Been thinking about you!

Carolyn said...

Good for you Natalie! Hope things go well. :)

Kathy said...

LOVE IT! Support is the BEST!