Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good Greif!

Anyone else watch Charlie Brown and remember that phrase?

This is how I feel today after having a conversation with, for the sake of privacy we'll call her hellraiser. Every time I talk to hellraiser, she manages to suck the wind from my sails and strums up feelings inside me that make me act exactly the opposite of how I want to act. She really pushes my buttons and says things to me that make me want to scream. I want to cut out this person from my life but it is impossible! This person will forever be in my life, so the other option is I learn to deal with how this person effects me. I have NO IDEA how that is going to happen. I may need a therapist for this one.

I have been feeling so good and now I feel so crappy! Why do people feel the need to emotionally toy with others. It's not nice!!

No comments: