Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, October 29, 2010

Killin It!

So, I have been getting down to business and working out hard this week. Now to just stay consistent and I will see my results!!

I have 131 days to my 30th birthday. I want to make each one count and reach my goals I set for this year. Part of that is getting my weight down to a great happy healthy weight.

18 weeks! I can do this!!

I just have to say I am so sore! My muscles needed help for sure. I have started The New Rules of Lifting for Women again (I did this after my son was born). I am also walking/running everyday. I am enjoying the running and want to make it a lifelong activity. I can see races in my future, maybe a marathon one day. I am also doing some cardio videos at home in the afternoons during my daughters nap.

I am itching to get busy with something and I keep getting side tracked. I have to stay focused and stay on track with the goals I have set already. I see the bigger picture and I want to be there already, but I won't be able to get there without the baby steps. I need to remember that!!

So, What am I doing and focusing on right now?
1. Studying for The National Strength and Conditioning Certified Personal Training exam. I am expected to take this by the end of the year, so I can help others just in time for New Years resolution time.
2. Getting my weight down and increasing my strength.
3. Organizing and keeping the house kept.
4. Increasing my spiritual relationship with God by reading everyday
5. keeping my relationship with my family strong.

I feel good right now, not overworked and I need to keep it that way. I, like alot of women, over schedule myself and I am trying to avoid this.

So, here is to keeping it consistent, staying positive, and KILLIN IT!